Đăng Nhập hoặcđăng Kýđể Tham Gia Thảo Luận Trên Diễn Đàn

• Thông báo tuyển MOD và SMOD cho diễn đàn, bạn nào quan tâm hãy cùng mình chung tay xây dựng 4Run nha
      Click vào để Xem Ngay ...!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bài viết : [Win] Windows 8.1 X86 Super Lite V1.22 (Size 1GB) ISO

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Go down  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Bài viết thứ :1
    Đăng vào:on 30/1/2016, 12:41 pm

Tommy_Phan

Tommy_Phan

Danh hiệu : ๑۩۞۩๑ ADMINTRATOR ™ ๑۩۞۩๑

* Information about the lite

- Archive based on Windows 8.1 Pro 32bit version (which comes directly out of Uncle MS nhé)
    - Set at 2.70 Gb accounting system drive (ultra lite offline)
    - Ethernet / Wifi: network only supports Atheros chips, VIA, Intel and Realtek (some other kind of driver you are looking for then, I saw some drivers under Win newer machines do not support it, it is best to download drivers from sites wordWhen I have time I will make a full extra driver
    - Languages and Keyboards: erased, only the US
    - App metro: erase most, only mail, skype, reader, oranges, cal
    - And a few little things to use with normal people (do not remember what all was deletedbut the peace of mind you, I worked day and should not touch the sensitive few errors lead to where)
    - Office: the comfort you can install from the latest 2003 and 2013 (when installed office missing font error - they showed about 90% fonts - you choose ignore done - and stay safe with any of that)
    - No active tool integration
    - Full support blu tut, Connect the projector
    - Mwv formats, mp3, mp4 intact
    - Installation: his default, not personalized, skipped stages "Hi" of MS
    - I have not tested this version Game
    - Is there any errors encountered, you just post pictures up, people will help

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Về Đầu Trang  Thông điệp [Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang]

Permissions in this forum:
    Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết