Windows 8.1 evolved version 8, which was released in 2013. The windows of the main changes can be noted that due to lack of user acceptance of the User Interface in Windows 8’s Metro user interface placed on the sidelines after directly to the page Windows startup Desktop directed.
Supports high-resolution displays with products such as Microsoft Surface Pro finally able to market to compete with Apple and Google and pay. New features include a return to the Start button in Windows 8.1, Interface Search and changes in the user interface and new apps like Flipboard and Facebook and other customization features. You can have animated wallpapers and screensavers for any image that you like.
– The new user interface (Metro) for touchscreen
– Web browser Explorer 11
– Log in using the username and picture
– New task manager
– Windows Setup using the Flash Memory
– Support for multiple monitors
– Supports USB3
– Supports Intel and AMD in addition to ARM architecture
– Start a new page
– Ability to restore the operating system to factory settings
– The new ReFS file system
– Support for Near field communication (NFC)
– Support for RAID 1 and RAID 5 Technology
– Added the Ribbon Bar In Windows Explorer, such as Microsoft Office 2010
– Ability to open files in ISO, IMG or VHD
Windows Media Center (Windows Media Center), a digital video recorder and media player developed by Microsoft’s Windows Media Center software that allows you to capture live images broadcast on television, as well as user is to organize and playback . Windows Media Center can be video, image, and slide the hard drive, optical drive or a location on a show.
In summary, this version is very good for all home users and great features.
No Programs are added to Windows.
No Registry Settings were modified.
No Unattended Settings were added to the ISO.
x64:47B9B0D9 - D5CAF0FF - E7B5F934 - 0B646270
x86C835434 - DF422449 - 3137513B - 8902AAFB