Cũng giống driver pack solution SDI là 1 trình cài driver offline đầy đủ cho mọi loại máy và hệ diều hành.
Release date: 01.01.2015
Snappy Driver Installer is an application for installing/updating drivers on PCs running Microsoft Windows using driverpacks or included folders with drivers. It can be used to install drivers on newly assembled PCs at places where Internet isn't available. Users can also use the software to keep their drivers up to date.
- Written in C/C++.
- Licensed under GNU GPL v3 (Open source).
- The state of the art in algorithm of finding best matching drivers for any devices.
- Tiny size(less than one megabyte).
- Fast indexing of driverpacks, start up, driver installation.
- Automatic updating of driverpacks and the application over the Internet.
- Support for installation from both driverpacks and folders at the same time.
- Unattended installation(/autoinstall switch) with PC rebooting when necessary.
- Creation of snapshots of systems so other users could emulate foreign systems.
- Virus warnings informing user that the media with the application compromised.
- Multilingual interface.